Foligno has always been a busy town, both
commercially and culturally.
Though heavily bombed during the second World War
and victim of several earthquakes in the past, the
centre preserves many interesting monuments.
The main attraction is Palazzo Trinci, magnificent
noble residence, known for its original painted
In the months of June and September, the townships
revives the 17th century with the spectacular
festival called "La Quintana".
• half day Itinerary
- Church of Santa Maria infra portas
- Piazza della Repubblica (main square)
- Palazzo Trinci (exterior)
- Oratorio della Nunziatella
• with an entrance fee, it is possible to visit:
- Palazzo Trinci
•► Practical information
It is preferable to contact the guide at least a few hours before
the visit in order to establish the meeting point.